Wednesday 22 June 2016

Welcome to My New Home

This blog was born on 11 September 2015.

In early May I began to contemplate moving it to a new domain, so I stopped writing updates. Not blogging about my trees has really been hard for me, but I didn't want to continue until I found it a new home. About a week ago I finally committed to Blogger and slowly started rebuilding my blog.

Right now I'm nearly half way through posting my old content and by the end of June all my old posts should be here, hopefully accompanied by some updates on the trees I wrote about in those posts. And I can't wait to introduce you to some of the trees I haven't written about before.

2 comments

  1. Hello Gina...I have to say that I read quite a few of the posts here as I was using my IPAD. My Mother tended to Bonsai since I was a child. She died 3 years ago and sadly she had a house fire months before her death and lost all of her bonsai. None of us have a single one between us children which is so sad. Keep doing what you are as you enjoy it. People should be more open with their kindness rather than attacks on your forum. It is all about enjoyment I think....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Michelle.

      It makes me really sad to hear that all your Mother's trees were lost. I'm sure you would have loved to have one or two of them as I'm sure they were precious to her.

      Delete